Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bettering Relationships

This life is so temporary. My time left on this earth is so temporary. My parents time left on this earth is so temporary. Those around me, how much longer do they have?

What is there left to do but to love one another? Help each other to go to meet our Father in heaven. Show those around us the way to know our Father.

I want to better my relationship with my Father, my parents, my sister, my family and my family in Christ, my friends, the strangers around me. How much longer will I have to be able to establish a relationship with my Father while here on earth, to be a good child and to be worthy to be His child and make my heavenly Father proud to call me His son? How much longer do I have to help my parents, show them my gratitude for all they've done for me? How much longer do I have until my closest blood relative, my sister begins to be busy with her own life and we cannot play as we did in the days of our youth? Who knows when my brothers and sisters in Christ will leave, and who will have supported them in their faith, who will have helped them draw nearer to the love of Christ? And to those who do not yet know of my Father's love, can I help lead them to Christ? 
Therefore, I want to love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment