Sunday, October 24, 2010

我不配

He touched me, oh He touched me,
And oh the joy that floods my soul...

He touched me.
What did I do to receive such a great salvation?
How can I come before someone as holy as Jesus.
How could His holy hand touch me?
Oh Lord! Hallelujah.

I barely even know You. I spat on You, crucified You. Yet You give me such a great salvation as this. You've guided me so much, what have I done? I deserve nothing... for I am a sinner. Yet You love me so much. You touched me.
You loved me before I even knew You.

I no longer want to be this old self. This abomination inside of me. It's so dirty, it's so disgusting. What a wretched man I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? Thanks be to God - through Jesus Christ our Lord!

I pray in Your house, so unworthy, so undeserving. But You allow me. For You are merciful, You are love. You allow this dirty sinner to pray and come before Holiness. You are merciful, You are love.

Hallelujah. Praise the Lord.
Hallelujah, Praise the Lord.
Hallelujah! Praise be to our God!

No comments:

Post a Comment