Saturday, November 27, 2010

November's Close

I feel like the last post pretty much sums up my November...
A lot of things have happened this month. A mix of feelings, internal conflicts, questions asked (to myself), things to consider, values that have changed.
This school year has been quite a ride so far. But it comes to a close with thanksgiving, black friday shopping with friends, dinners with family, many people's birthdays, an interlude of finals, and unwinding back with winter break and ssc. Spiritually it's been a coaster. I have so much to change. I'm not ready for anything. It's by God's grace that I am still in church.

Father,
You've taught me a lot,
You've shown me a lot,
I've let you down a lot,
I've forsaken you a lot,

but You keep me going.
So let me keep on going.
Your mercy endureth forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment